Belvidere Park Home Owners Association has a permanent position available for a dedicated Registered Nurse to join their Healthcare Team at Belvidere Park Care Centre and Retirement Village. The successful candidate must have a passion to work with and care for the elderly, including dementia care. The successful candidate must be adaptable, professional, have a history of self-study and have a strong nursing and work ethic.
- SANC Registered Nurse
- Clean Police Record
- Be in good health
- Experience in Elderly Care, palliative care, frail care, dementia care, wound care and stroke management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with English being the main language.
- Computer literate (intermediate level or above)
- Able to work in a multi-disciplinary team and independently
- Ability to work to work under pressure
- Good administrative skills
- Current management and administration of medication
- Neat and professional in appearance
- Valid First Aid certificate
- Working knowledge of relevant Acts and Regulations; Evidence based Nursing and Individual Care Plans
- Salary negotiable
Kindly email a detailed CV with the required documentation and three (3) contactable, professional references to the general manager:
Derel Human – email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Non-reply within 14 days after closing date indicates an unsuccessful application.
Closing date for applications: 26 June 2018